Modern Conveniences That Are A Source of Premature Aging, Sickness, Disease, and Shortening Life Expectancy
Our 100 trillion cells need nutrition. Where do most of us source our daily nutrition? Grocery stores, restaurants including fast food are the primary sources of our food. These sources are convenient. Most of what is available for us is a product of industrialized food production. This means most of the food we buy now is non organic, GMO and packed with sugar and chemicals. The result is obesity, diabetes, heart disease, cancer, neurological disorders and more all at epidemic levels
Many people purchase bottled water because they are concerned about the quality of water from the tap. We are paying a heavy price for this view and it may be largely misguided.
“Excessive withdrawal of natural mineral or spring water to produce bottled water has threatened local streams and groundwater, and the product consumes significant amounts of energy in production and shipping. Millions of tons of oil-derived plastics, mostly polyethylene terephthalate (PET), are used to make the water bottles, most of which are not recycled. Each year, about 2 million tons of PET bottles end up in landfills in the United States;”
This data was from 2005 so imagine what it is now.
“In industrial countries with highly regulated water supplies, tap water has been proven to be just as safe, or safer, than its commercial counterpart.”
The source of the quotes is a site named Worldwatch.
For me it is very evident that we are consuming water that has deteriorated in quality over the past 20-30 years. Chemicals are the biggest culprit. So with each of our 100 trillion cells requiring water the modern convenience of running water and bottled water is not helping us achieve our goal of a longer, healthier, more energetic life.
This is the most important requirement of our cells. Without oxygen our cells die in 6 minutes. So what is the quality of our air? For most people it is not that great. We are paying the price for the convenience of how we travel. Materials to build or repair buildings where we live and work are convenient and there are a lot of chemicals in those materials.
With the focus on energy efficiency recycled air is common. Candidly I have no idea how airline pilots and attendants maintain and degree of health at all. The same is true for people who live in work in major cities where there is a high concentration of toxic air.
Everyone that is polled on the question of whether there is more or less stress than ever now say more. Controlling this is extremely important because it may be the real cause of heart disease which is still the number one killer. Make up your mind that managing stress is a priority then develop your own program for addressing it. Personally I use a combination of recommendations in this article and I have my favorite resources that I study, reflect on and journal about. Yoga and meditation are favorites of a growing number of people. Joining support groups may be an option for you. Stress management needs to be an individualized program. If you want more ideas on this you are welcome to contact me and I will listen and help you if I can. firstname.lastname@example.org
EMF – A Growing Threat
I don’t think anyone can escape electronic magnetic field or electronic radiation. The convenience of cell phone, internet, communication signals from a huge number of radio and TV stations has the effect of damaging our circulatory system. Add to it the electronics used in the medical profession, airport security, smart houses and more and you begin to realize we really do not have an idea of the damage being done because the proliferation of EMF is relatively new. What we do know is the rate of alzheimers and other neurological diseases is skyrocketing. Read the book “Disconnected”.
Drug Use and Interactions
Modern medicine and technology is outstanding in a crisis. However the use of prescription medication and now vaccines is out of control. It is true drug companies alert us as to possible side effects. However drug companies do very little with regard to the dangers of interactions with other drugs prescribed at the same time. It is very common for people on prescription medication to be taking multiple 3 or more different pills each day.
While there is absolutely a time and place for prescription medication, there is concrete evidence of prescription drug abuse. Read the book “Our Daily Meds” Medication and medical care is convenient and often is only addressing the symptom not the cause. Pharmaceutical companies seem to have a strategy of getting people on meds for life. Now that drugs are coming off patents faster than new drugs added the strategy is to tell people they must have vaccines. Note I am not suggesting you stop taking your drugs or disconnect the relationship with your doctor. There must be a comprehensive plan that is used if you have the goal of reducing or eliminating your prescription medications and vaccines. See Action Plan below.
We are in the age of the Internet where everything and anything is available to us though computers, phones, TV’s Sitting is the new smoking. We are not moving enough and that includes our children. Just look at the rate of obesity and diabetes in children. We are built to move to use our muscles and lungs.
There Is Not Just Any One Thing At Cause
This list I just highlighted are the big areas of concern and seem to be why we are experiencing a decline in longevity in the US since 2012. There is not just one thing. All of them are contributing to decline in the quality of life.
- Get the best quality food and water possible.
- I am an advocate of nutritional supplementation especially whole green live food that I can easily use every day. If you want to know what I use personally email me. email@example.com
- Adopt a sustainable exercise program. That means one or more things you can do 3-5 times a week. Walking is a great start and can be very relaxing.
- If you develop a sustainable action plan for steps 1-3 you will be able to maintain a reasonable weight and you will be fueling your cells with quality nutrients and water. This will be a great start to you being able to avoid or possibly reduce dependence on prescription medication. Do not change your dose of medicine or medical protocol without consultation with your doctor.
- Do not hold your phone up to your ear and do not sleep with your WiFi in in the same room or your phone within 10 feet of your bed.
- I don’t have an immediate practical recommendation for improving the quality of your air if you are in a more polluted area.
- No matter how good the food, water and nutritional supplements are the benefit of those cannot get to your cells if the circulation is blocked. The FDA Class 1 medical, biotechnology device I represent is the only product in the world that has a significant positive effect on the circulation of our capillary system which is 74% of our body’s circulatory system I cover this in reasonable detail in the following video as well as other videos you will find on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/stevepohlit
- Bonus Report from the Institute For Natural Healing A Must Read https://www.institutefornaturalhealing.com/reports/best-of-health-watch-2016.pdf
For more information please contact