There is a direct link between obesity and diabetes. That is a medical fact. As we have seen the rate of diabetes dramatically increase there is a clear correlation. This article gives you the facts and offers solutions.Note thinking a modification in lifestyle to more healthy eating and drinking along with more exercise is not enough because those alone will not help the body reverse the damage already done. There is help.
- Impaired circulation especially in the extremities. In the most serious cases the final option is amputation
- Impaired vision
- Higher risk of heart attack
- Higher risk of auto accidents. (When I first heard that it took me a little while to understand that changes in blood sugar can cause people to become weak and loose mental focus. Then I could see how accidents could be a greater risk.)
- Higher likelihood other medications will be required to regulate additional physical conditions.
- Continual dependency on prescription medication.
- Diabetes is considered to be the most costly of all chronic metabolic diseases because of the length of time people are treated for it.
- Improved vision
- Return to more normal circulation
- Much better absorption of nutrients and pharmaceuticals.
- Detoxing and anti-aging system of all cells including those at the capillary level
- Increased energy
- Improved sleep and mental clarity
Note when combined with a common sense focus on quality food and drink plus a sustainable exercise program, you can expect to experience a continual improvement in your health. Every body and lifestyle is different so the time required for your body to restore itself to a healthy state varies. The key is consistently following the instructions.
For detailed information on what this FDA Class 1 Medical Device is, how it works and more Please contact me
Steve Pohlit, Independent Distributor